New Delta Amex Offer, Save $120 When You Spend $600 Flights
There’s a new targeted Amex Offer that can save you up to 20% on Delta flights. Let’s check the offer.
Get a one-time $120 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $600+ in one or more transactions direct with Delta Air Lines by 4/8/2018. Flight must originate in the U.S. Purchase must be in U.S. dollars.
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with Delta Air Lines through U.S. delta.com, via Fly Delta U.S. App, and U.S. reservation telephone line.
- Flights must originate in the U.S., including U.S. territories and purchases must be in U.S. dollars to qualify.
- Offer valid only for purchases where Delta Air Lines is the merchant of record, such as airfare, fare upgrades, seat selection fees, baggage fees, and Sky Club® memberships.
- Purchases such as Delta Shuttle® and Delta Vacation® packages are included if purchased through delta.com.
- Excludes the following: (i) gift cards, (ii) purchases in-person at the airport, lounges, and sales offices, (iii) purchases on-board flights for food, beverage, and WiFi, (vi) stand-alone hotel bookings and car rentals through delta.com, (v) purchases through third parties or affiliated agents, and (vi) Delta Cargo, Delta Private Jets® & On Demand Charter services, Delta Flight Museum, SkyMiles® Marketplace purchases, SkyMiles Experiences™, SkyMiles Cruises.
A nice offer if you’re planning to take any paid Delta flights. Spending can be done in one or more transactions so it works for a couple of cheaper flights as well. Check your card to see if you are targeted and let us know which one of your cards has the offer.