New Delta Amex Offer, Save $120 When You Spend $600 Flights
There’s a new targeted Amex Offer that can save you up to 20% on Delta flights. Let’s check the offer.
Get a one-time $120 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $600+ in one or more transactions direct with Delta Air Lines by 4/8/2018. Flight must originate in the U.S. Purchase must be in U.S. dollars.
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with Delta Air Lines through U.S. delta.com, via Fly Delta U.S. App, and U.S. reservation telephone line.
- Flights must originate in the U.S., including U.S. territories and purchases must be in U.S. dollars to qualify.
- Offer valid only for purchases where Delta Air Lines is the merchant of record, such as airfare, fare upgrades, seat selection fees, baggage fees, and Sky Club® memberships.
- Purchases such as Delta Shuttle® and Delta Vacation® packages are included if purchased through delta.com.
- Excludes the following: (i) gift cards, (ii) purchases in-person at the airport, lounges, and sales offices, (iii) purchases on-board flights for food, beverage, and WiFi, (vi) stand-alone hotel bookings and car rentals through delta.com, (v) purchases through third parties or affiliated agents, and (vi) Delta Cargo, Delta Private Jets® & On Demand Charter services, Delta Flight Museum, SkyMiles® Marketplace purchases, SkyMiles Experiences™, SkyMiles Cruises.
A nice offer if you’re planning to take any paid Delta flights. Spending can be done in one or more transactions so it works for a couple of cheaper flights as well. Check your card to see if you are targeted and let us know which one of your cards has the offer.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.