Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Save 20% on Delta Flights with new Amex Offer
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that will save you 20% on paid flights with Delta. Let’s see the details.
Get a one-time $60 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $300+ in one or more transactions direct with Delta Air Lines by 1/9/19. Flight must originate in the U.S. Purchase must be in U.S. dollars.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with Delta Air Lines through U.S. delta.com, via Fly Delta U.S. App, and U.S. reservation telephone line.
- Flights must originate in the U.S., including U.S. territories and purchases must be in U.S. dollars to qualify.
- Offer valid only for purchases where Delta Air Lines is the merchant of record, such as airfare, fare upgrades, seat selection fees, baggage fees, and Sky Club® memberships.
- Purchases such as Delta Shuttle® and Delta Vacation® packages are included if purchased through delta.com. Excludes the following: (i) purchases in-person at the airport, lounges, and sales offices, (ii) purchases on-board flights for food, beverage, and WiFi, (iii) stand alone hotel bookings and car rentals through delta.com, (iv) purchases through third parties or affiliated agents, and (v) Delta Cargo, Delta Private Jets® & On Demand Charter services, Delta Flight Museum, SkyMiles® Marketplace purchases, SkyMiles Experiences™, SkyMiles Cruises.
The offer is targeted, but I see it on several cards. Check your accounts and add it, if you think you’ll book any paid Delta flights in the next few months. The $300 spending can be done on one or more transactions.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.