It's Amazon Prime Day! Check out our curated Prime Day 2018 MASTER THREAD of Deals!
You can get up to 20% of a paid Delta flights with this new Amex Offer. It is highly targeted, but worth checking your accounts if you have upcoming flights. Let’s take a look.
- Get a 1X $100 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a total of $500+ with Delta Air Lines by 5/17/2017. Flight must originate in the US/US Territory. Purchase must be in USD.
- Valid only for purchases made online via delta.com, mobile app, or by phone.
- Flights must originate in the US, including US territories.
- Purchases must be in USD.
- Valid for purchases made directly with Delta Air Lines as the merchant of record, such as (but not limited to) (i) flight reservations & fare upgrades, (ii) seat selection fees, baggage fees, (iii) purchase, transfer, or gifting of Skymiles®, Sky Club® membership fees or passes, (iv) Delta Shuttle® Flights and Delta Vacation® packages when purchased online at delta.com.
- Excludes Delta Cargo, Delta Private Jets®, and Delta Flight Museum.
- The following do not count as qualifying purchases and are excluded from the offer: (i) purchases in-person at the airport, lounges, or sales offices, (ii) purchases on-board flights for food, beverage, & WiFi, (iii) stand alone hotel or car rental bookings on delta.com, (iv) Skymiles® Marketplace purchases, Skymile Experiences™, Skymiles® Cruises.
- Enrollment limited.
- Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® online account.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 5/17/2017.
- In most cases, you may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it.
How to Load
This offer is targeted and thus cannot be loaded via social media and can only be found on the American Express website. According to this slickdeals thread, it was found on Blue Cash cards.
This offer is good if you have upcoming direct air purchases with Delta. The purchases are cumulative meaning you don’t have to spend all of the money in one transaction and as mentioned in the terms, the spend can include more than just your tickets. Obviously this offer would be maximized with a purchase of exactly $500, but that might be hard to achieve.
Let me know if you see the offer in your cards.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.