HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
Delta Awards Sale: Flight to Mexico, Canada & Alaska Starting at 12K Round-Trip
We published a Delta award sale a couple of days ago for 32,000 miles round-trips to Europe. Now there’s more cheap options for travel to Mexico, Bermuda, Canada and Alaska for those who have SkyMiles.
Here’s some examples of the cheapest round trip flights available:
- New York-Kennedy, NY (JFK) – Cancun, Mexico (CUN) – 12,000 Miles +$79.52
- New York-Kennedy, NY (JFK) – Bermuda, Bermuda (BDA) – 12,000 Miles +$124.87
- Seattle, Washington (SEA) – Anchorage, Alaska (ANC) – 14,000 Miles +$11.20
- New York, NewYork (JFK) – Montreal, Canada (YUL) – 14,000 Miles +$58.71
- New York, NewYork (LGA) – Montreal, Canada (YUL) – 14,000 Miles +$58.71
Here’s the link to the promotions pages:
- Award Flight to Mexico and Bermuda from 12K SkyMiles
- Award Flights to Canada and Alaska from 14K SkyMiles
- To take advantage of exclusive Award pricing to Mexico, Alaska and Canada, book with miles by June 13, 2018 at 11:59pm ET and travel from September 17 through November 15, 2018.
- Main Cabin Award Tickets on select flights between the continental U.S. 48 and Europe
- Round-trip purchase required (Main Cabin).
- Additional fees/restrictions/baggage charges may apply.
Delta doesn’t have an award chart, so it’s hard to say what kind of discount this is. Nonetheless 12,000 miles for a round trip flight to Mexico or Bermuda is a pretty good deal. Same thing with 14,000 miles to Alaska or Canada. Flights out of New York have the cheapest prices but there’s good deals from other cities as well.
As of now there’s good availability but book sooner than later if you’re interested.
HT: The Gate
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.