Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Delta Europe Sale $400
Yesterday I covered American’s sub-$400 airfare sale from tons of cities in the U.S. (including many smaller airports) to Europe. Now, Delta has matched many of these fares as well.
- Santa Ana / Orange County
- San Diego
- Las Vegas
- San Antonio
- Kansas City
- St. Louis
- Oklahoma City
- Des Moines
- El Paso
- Portland, Maine
- Burlington, Vermont
- Ithaca, NY
- New Orleans
Need to Know
- Availability from May, 2017 through February, 2018
- There are way too many options, so it is fastest to narrow down dates, etc. with Google Flights.
- Search and book through an OTA or directly through the airline.
Book with ThankYou, Membership Rewards or Ultimate Rewards
Many of these fares (but not all) are bookable with your favorite transferable points currency. Some of the better deals are:
- Book for 1.5 cents per point through the Chase portal if you have a Sapphire Reserve.
- Book for 1.25-1.33 cents per point through Citi ThankYou if you have a Prestige or ThankYou Premier. (1.6 cents per point if booking an American Airlines flight.)
- Get a 50% rebate on the Business Platinum card if booking on your chosen airline.
To book with one of the points currencies above, use Google Flights to find your preferred flights/dates and then go to the credit card portal to see if you can replicate the price. In my experience some of these fares show and some don’t.
- For more info on the American fare sale, see: yesterday’s post.
- For more info and sample fares on this Delta sale, see: this The Flight Deal post.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.