Join over 6,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Delta Gold SkyMiles Credit Card 60K Offers
Delta and American Express just came off of a promotion where they were offering 50,000 SkyMiles plus a $50 statement credit on the Gold Delta SkyMiles credit card and now it seems the offer has improved. While the public offer remains at 30K, there is now a targeted 60K version which you may be able to get.
No matter how you value Delta SkyMiles, 60,000 miles can still be quite valuable. Yes the program isn’t nearly as good as it used to be and they seem to be setting a record for how fast one company can devalue, but I know a lot of people will be interested in this.
- Earn 60,000 bonus miles after spending $1K within the first 3 months.
- Earn a $50 statement credit after a Delta purchase within the first 3 months.
- Annual fee is waived the first year then $95.
- Expire 8/31/2015.
- Priority Boarding
- Free checked bag
- No fee for additional cards. (Good for Amex Offers!)
Both Business & Personal
The method I am about to show you will bring you to a page where you can choose to apply for either the business or the personal version of the card. Both versions seem to have the same identical offer. Remember on the personal card you aren’t eligible for the bonus if you have ever had that product before. On the business card you are eligible as long as you haven’t had the card within the past 12 months.
How to Get the Offer
Update: This no longer seems to be working for everyone.
- Go to https://www.deltaamexcard.com/ and enter in your SkyMiles number and last name.
- Once you have the information correctly on the page, click “Log In”. After clicking the button you will find that nothing happens. Don’t worry about it. Simply open up a new tab and visit this link.
- You should now see the above page. It has the details of the offer along with links for both the business and personal card applications. You will find the offer terms on the application page, so you should receive the bonus as stated.
Crossing the Line?
For some people this may be crossing the line and I’ll leave it up to everyone to use their best judgement. For reference, the current public offer for this card is 30K miles + $50 after spending $1,000 during the first 3 months. In other words, this new offer basically doubles the mileage bonus.
This is a wonderful offer, even despite the “value” of Delta Skymiles. Even if you only value the miles at $.01 each (which is the value they assign when using the “Pay With Miles” option) then this bonus is worth a total of $650. A $650 bonus is tremendous no matter how you look at it.
I know this offer won’t be for everyone, but it is definitely worth a look and SkyMiles do have some value if you are earning them in 60K chunks. Enjoy!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.