Office Depot, 20% Off Select Gift Cards
Office Depot and OfficeMax have a 20% discount offer on select third party gift cards. Let’s take a look.
- Save $10 instantly when you buy $50 or more of these gift card:
- Limit 1 discounted offer per customer/business.
- Offer available in store only.
- Discount applied at register.
- Must meet $50 spending requirement in any combination of eligible gift cards.
- Offer valid 6/4/17 through 6/17/17
It is best to pay with a card that earns 5X at office supply stores such as a Chase Ink Cash/Plus. For example, a Chase Ink card would earn 200 Ultimate Rewards points. Alternatively, an Amex SimplyCash Plus which earns 5% cashback at office supply stores would earn you $2 cashback.
Right now there’s also an Amex Offer for Office Depot and OfficeMax that would work great with this gift card deal if you were targeted. You can get a $10 statement credit with a $50+ in one or more transactions in-store by 7/31/2017.
There are no reselling opportunities here, but these deals could be useful for personal use, especially when combined with a Chase Ink card for 5X. Office Depot and OfficeMax also have a deal on Visa gift cards going on until 6/10.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.