Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Discounted Gift Cards at Rite Aid; Vanilla Visas, Xbox, Darden & More
Rite Aid has a few offers for discounts on gift cards that comes in the form of Plenti points.
- Earn 600 Plenti points (worth $6.00) when you buy 2 Vanilla Visa Gift Cards $20-$200
- Earn 500 Plenti points (worth $5.00) when you buy $25 of these items.
- Xbox Gift Cards
- Charming Charlie Gift Cards
- DSW Gift Cards
- Earn 800 Plenti points (worth $8.00) when you buy $50 of these items.
- Darden Gift Cards
- StubHub Gift Cards
See weekly ad.
- Valid November 05, 2017 – November 11, 2017
- Limit 2 offers per customer.
These are some decent discounts for personal use. You’re limited to only two offers per account and these are small denominations. The Visa Gift card deal is not really interesting since you need to purchase two $200 VGCs to get $6 back, which doesn’t even cover the activation fee.
If you have an Amex Old Blue Cash card you could also get an extra 5% back on pharmacy purchases.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.