Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
An Improved Bonus for the Discover it Card
Discover an Amazon have teamed up to offer an improved bonus on the Discover it Card. This is slightly better than the regular bonus and only requires an Amazon purchase.
Get a $75 statement credit when you use your Discover it(R) card to purchase any item at Amazon.com within 3 months of approval.
- No Annual Fee
- 1% cash back on all other purchases automatically (Doubled to $2%)
- 5% cash back in categories that change each quarter on up to $1,500 in purchases (Doubled to $10%)
- Doubled cashback will be awarded as lump sum on 13th statement
- Intro purchase APR is 0% for 12 months from date of account opening
- Limit one per customer per account.
- Your statement credit will be automatically added to your Discover Card account within 1-2 billing periods.
- Amazon.com purchases include those made through the Amazon.com checkout, including digital downloads, Amazon.com gift cards, Amazon Fresh orders, Amazon Local Deals and Amazon Prime subscriptions and items sold by third party merchants through Amazon.com’s marketplace.
- Offer only available when you apply through Amazon.com.
- You can have up to two Discover It cards, but can only apply for the second card, once you’ve had the first one.
This is a slightly better offer than the regular bonus of $50 that is offered on the card. You need to make an Amazon purchase in order to get the $75, but anyone should be able to accomplish that easily.
The card earns 1% on all purchases and 5% on rotating quarterly categories. That cash back is doubled for the first year (not the signup bonus), making it 2% and 10%, which is awesome.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.