Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
$15 Bonus When You Purchase a New Serve Card at Dollar General
Dollar General has a promotion for Amex Serve prepaid cards that could make you $11 bucks. Let’s check the details.
- GET A $15 BONUS when you purchase any New Serve Card at Dollar General® and register your Card online by 2/28/19.
- Purchase any new Serve Card at Dollar General between Jan. 7 – Feb. 10, 2019 and successfully complete online registration and email verification by Feb.28, 2019 to receive a $15 account credit.
- Only 1 account credit per customer.
- Account credit will be posted to your Account within 30 days after successful email verification.
- Register your Account at serve.com.
Serve cards come with an activation fee that goes as high as $3.95. So you would make about $11 with a new card. There’s a limit of 1 per person though, so you won’t get rich.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.