Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Earn Double Elite Nights at Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara Resorts
World of Hyatt has a new promotion that will earn you double elite nights on stays at their Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara resorts. Let’s check the details.
Every qualifying night at Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara resorts from August 1-November 23, 2019 can count twice towards earning tier status. Register now through October 31 to enjoy more rewards sooner, like room upgrades, late check out, Bonus Points and more.
- Registration Period: June 24 – October 31, 2019
- Stay Dates (Promotion Period): August 1 – November 23, 2019
- You must be a member of World of Hyatt and register for the promotion between June 24 and October 31, 2019 to participate in promotion.
- Eligible nights under this promotion completed between August 1, 2019 and November 23, 2019 at Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara properties will count as two (2) nights, instead of one (1), for the purpose of tier qualification for World of Hyatt status.
- For the purpose of this promotion, an “Eligible Night” is defined as any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award for at least one night of their stay.
- Only the room occupied by the Member will count toward this promotion.
- You must provide your World of Hyatt membership number at the time of check-in for each stay.
A nice offer for those who plan to stay at the all-inclusive Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara properties in Mexico and the Caribbean by November. You get double elite nights and you can stack it with this 10% rebate for stays until September 2, 2019.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.