Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Earn Double Hyatt Points on MGM Stays in Vegas
World of Hyatt has a promotion that will earn you up to double the points on stays at participating M life Rewards Destinations in Las Vegas. Let’s check the details.
Earn 10 World of Hyatt points (5 Base Points and 5 Bonus Points) on every $1 USD of eligible spend at:
- Aria Resort & Casino Las Vegas
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- Delano Las Vegas
- Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino Las Vegas
- MGM Grand Las Vegas
- Mirage Las Vegas
- Park MGM Las Vegas
- The Signature at MGM Grand
- Vdara Hotel & Spa at Aria Las Vegas
Earn 6 World of Hyatt points (5 Base Points and 1 Bonus Point) on every $1 USD of
eligible spend at:
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
- Luxor Las Vegas
- New York New York Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
To be eligible to participate in this promotion, you must register and complete a stay by July 31, 2019, and be a member of both World of Hyatt and M life Rewards.
- Must register by July 31, 2019
- Offer Valid for eligible stays with a check-out between April 15, 2019 and July 31, 2019
- The points awarded under this offer will be Bonus Points. Bonus Points awarded based on elite status, if any, will not be counted towards this Bonus Offer.
A pretty good offer if you plan to visit Las Vegas. Thanks to the partnership between World of Hyatt and M Life Rewards in Vegas, you can charge spending at one MGM property, to another where you’re staying, so you can earn more Hyatt points. You can also stack it with this promotion if you have already registered.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.