Join over 6,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Ebates Triples in Store Cashback
Ebates sent out an email announcing triple in store cash back rates for the next two days (12/26-12/27). There are a few stores that will stack nicely with Amex Offers. This is a good opportunity to reduce your cost for personal use or gift card reselling etc.
Terms of Deal
Here are the following terms of the deal:
- Valid in US stores only
- Good from 12/26-12/27
- You must link the offer to your card before use
- You can link the offer to multiple cards at one time
- The link only works one time per individual card before you have to relink the offer
I am not sure if there is a limit to how many cards you can link at one time. I currently have 10 on my Ebates account linked.
How to Stack the Offer
This is a good offer that can be stacked with a couple of different Amex Offers to increase your margins further. The terms say that Ebates will not pay out on gift card purchases but they have in the past so it is worth trying.
Stores with current Amex Offers:
- Bed Bath & Beyond – $5 off of $25 Amex Offer (AO going forward), 6% Ebates
- Macy’s – $15 off of $100 AO, 7.5% Ebates
- Sak’s Fifth Avenue – $50 off of $250 AO, 12% Ebates
- Petco – $5 off of $25 – 12% Ebates
If there are any I missed let me know in the comments and I will add them in!
This is a nice deal that gets interesting if you are able to stack it with some Amex Offers! Let me know in the comments section if there are any stores you plan on taking advantage of.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.