Save 15% Sitewide at eBay Today, Starts at 1PM PT
eBay has a sitewide discount today that will save you 15% on most purchases. Let’s look at the details of this sale.
Get 15% discount (maximum savings of $50) off a minimum purchase of $25 when you use coupon code PREPSPRING. Valid from 1:00 PM PST March 27, 2018 until 8:00 PM PST on March 27, 2018.
How to redeem your Coupon:
- Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
- Pay for your item by 8:00 PM PST on March 27, 2018.
- Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PREPSPRING
- The Coupon is a 15% discount off a minimum purchase of $25
- Valid from 1:00 PM PST March 27, 2018 until 8:00 PM PST on March 27, 2018.
- Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com, cafr.eBay.ca and eBay.ca and will be capped at a maximum discount value of $50.
- Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used once within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last.
- Only eBay users registered with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon.
- Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.
A nice discount that we also saw a week ago. If you have any shopping planned on eBay then wait till 1PM. It’s always best to compare prices with Amazon and other retailers to make sure you are getting a good deal, but with a 15% discount, it’s a good chance you will. Keep in mind that the coupon code can only be used for purchases of $25+ and maximum savings of $50. As usual gift cards are excluded. Go through a portal as well, to earn as much as 1.5% cashback on eligible items.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.