Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Great Savings on eBay, 20% Off Sitewide Today
Ebay has a great promotion available today only. You can save 20% sitewide, so take a look.
Today Only: 20% Off Everything! Hurry, ends at 8pm PT! Use code PSPRING20. Min. $25 purchase.
How to redeem your Coupon:
- Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
- Pay for your item by 8:00 PM Pacific Time on March 9, 2018
- Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PSPRING20
- The Coupon is a 20% discount, valid from 8:00 AM PST March 9, 2018 until 8:00 PM PST on March 9, 2018.
- Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible item(s) of $25 or more and will be capped at a value of $100.
- Only eBay members registered with an address located in the United States or Canada are eligible for the Coupon.
- Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.
- Coupon can be used once within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last.
There’s currently some discounts and cash back offers that can make this eBay promotion even better.
- TopCashBack is offering double cash back today for eBay, a rare 3.5% rate
- Earn $5 extra cash back for every $50 you spend on mobile shopping with Ibotta, up to $20 cash back. That should be on top of the 2% cash back that you can earn through the app.
This is a pretty rare promotion from eBay. If you had an plans to purchase from the site, today is definitely the day to do it. Just make sure your purchase is completed by 8:00 PM PST tonight.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.