Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
eBay Discount Courtesy of PayPal
PayPal is sending out targeted coupon codes for some eBay members. The offer is for $5 off of a $25 purchase on eBay. The offer is good until 9/29/17.
How to Redeem
- Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
- Pay for your item with PayPal by 11:59PM PST Pacific Time on September 29, 2017.
- Enter the coupon code emailed to you in the redemption code field.
- The coupon code is for a $5 discount off a minimum purchase of $25 or more
- Valid until 11:59PM PST on September 29, 2017.
- Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com.
- Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.
- Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last.
- Only eBay members registered with a registration address located in U.S. or Canada and paying with PayPal are eligible for the Coupon.
How to Maximize
This discount is good on almost everything on eBay. Gift cards are excluded, but almost everything else can be purchased. This should stack with 1% eBay Bucks and cashback portals. TopCashBack is offering 2% on eBay purchases. Also use a credit card that earns you at least 2% back.
If you were targeted 20% off is always a welcomed sight. You can get even more of a discount when you take eBay bucks, portals, and credit card points into account.
The coupon was intended to spur Halloween costume and decorations sales but is working for most items on eBay. Make sure to check your email to see if you were targeted.
Enjoy your Sunday afternoon!
Let us know if you were targeted in the comments.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.