Two eBay Promotions, 10% Back in eBay Bucks and 15% Discount
eBay has two promotion going on that could save you some money and also earn you 10% back in eBay Bucks. Let’s check the details.
10% eBay Bucks Offer
Earn 10% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item of $150 or more. Check here if you are targeted.
- This eBay Bucks Offer starts at starts at 5:00AM PT on August 10, 2018 and ends at 11:59PM PT on August 11, 2018.
- Extra eBay Bucks can only be earned on every single item purchased that meets the minimum purchase requirement specified in the offer (a “Qualifying Purchase” or “Qualifying Parts & Accessories Purchase”).
- Promotion is valid on multiple Qualifying Purchases made within the Promotion Period.
- Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period.
15% Off on Purchases From Select Sellers
Use coupon POPULAR to get a 15% discount valid from 6:00 AM PT August 10, 2018 until 11:59 PM PT on August 15, 2018. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item. See promotion page.
How to redeem your Coupon:
- Shop for eligible items from specific sellers as listed below.
- Pay for your item by 11:59 PM PT on August 15, 2018.
- Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: POPULAR
- Valid from 6:00 AM PT August 10, 2018 until 11:59 PM PT on August 15, 2018.
- Only sellers listed in promo page are eligible.
- The discount will be applied to eligible item(s) only and will be capped at a value of $50.
Decent deals if you can find items that you were planning to buy. The eBay Bucks offer should apply to almost anything (gift cards are excluded). The 15% discount only applied to select sellers listed in the promo page.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.