Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
eBay Flash Sale
eBay has another flash sale today through 7PM PST, giving $15 off of a single $75+ purchase.
How to Redeem
- Shop on eBay (our affiliate link)
- Pay for your item by 7:00 PM Pacific Time on June 21, 2018
- Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PSUPERSUMMER
- $15 discount off a minimum purchase of $75, valid from 7:00 AM PT on June 21, 2018 until 7:00 PM PT on June 21, 2018.
- Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on ebay.com, ebay.ca, cafr.ebay.ca.Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Video Game Consoles, Laptop & Netbooks, Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.
- Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last.
- Valid only for purchases from ebay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.
- Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards.
You can find the full terms here.
How to Maximize
This discount is good on almost everything on eBay. Gift cards are excluded, but almost everything else can be purchased. This should stack with 1% eBay Bucks and cashback portals. TopCashBack is offering 1.5% on eBay purchases. Also use a credit card that earns you at least 2% back.
Sooner Rather Than Later
This is a nice discount, if you have any purchases planned. In the past flash sales have reached their capacity before the published expiration time, although that hasn’t been the case with the last few. Either way, it is generally a good idea to buy sooner rather than later if you have an idea of what you want.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.