Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
eBay Flash Sale
Through 10PM Pacific today, eBay is running a flash sale giving $15 off of a single $60+ purchase. This should stack with portal cashback and eBay Bucks as well. (As long as what you are purchasing qualifies for those things.)
How to Redeem
- Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
- Pay for your item with PayPal by 10PM Pacific Time on September 29, 2016
- Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: CFLASHSAVE15NOW
- The Coupon is for a $15 discount off a minimum purchase of $60, valid until 10PM PT on September 29, 2016.
- Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com.
- Eligible items exclude Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate.
- Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last.
- Only eBay members paying with a PayPal account registered with an address located in the United States or Canada can receive the discount.
You can find the full terms of the promotion here.
How to Maximize
This discount is good on almost everything on eBay. Gift cards are excluded, but almost everything else can be purchased. Try to look for an item or items that amount to $60 and then consider this a 25% discount before factoring in portal and eBay Bucks.
Sooner Rather Than Later
In the past flash sales have reached their capacity before the published expiration time, although that hasn’t always been the case. Either way, it is generally a good idea to buy sooner rather than later if you have an idea of what you want.
What are you going to buy or what did you buy? Let us know in the comments!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.