Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Spend $119 on eBay, Get FREE Google Home Mini
eBay has a promotion that can get you a free Google Home Mini when you shop. You just need to spend at least $119 on their site, a jab at Amazon Prime’s price during Prime Day.
Get a Free Google Home Mini when you spend $119 on eBay sitewide.
How to redeem your Coupon:
- Include a Google Home Mini worth $49.00 direct from Google in your cart.
- Shop for $119+ in additional Eligible Items. (See below for exclusions).
- Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PMINI4FREE
- Check out by 11:59 PM PST on July 14, 2018
- Receive $49.00 off your transaction, with your Google Home Mini arriving within 10 (ten) business days.
- Coupon applies to the purchase of one qualifying Google Home Mini (Qualifying Mini) direct from Google only.
- To receive the offer, users must add one Qualifying Mini to their cart along with a minimum of $119 in Eligible Items and purchase all items in single transaction.
- Coupon applies to one Qualifying Mini per account and is valid until 11:59 PM PST on July 14, 2018 or until supplies last.
- Eligible Items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Warranties, Protection Plan and Real Estate categories. Discount is capped at a maximum value of $49.00 and applies to the purchase price (excluding taxes, where applicable) of the Qualifying Mini on eBay.com.
- This Coupon is void where qualifying purchases are returned or not completed and the $119 minimum is no longer met. In such cases, the full price of the Qualifying Mini may be charged.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.