eBay Gift Card Deals
Yesterday I wrote about a profitable Kmart gift card deal on eBay that didn’t last long. While the value of these deals will soon change, today we have yet another roundup of deals that are very good. Let’s take a look.
Stacking Your Discounts
As a reminder, here is how to juice your savings on these deals:
- Earn 5X Ultimate Rewards for purchases from PayPal Digital Gifts if you pay with a Chase Ink
- Use a portal for 1-1.3% back
- Earn 2-8% in eBay Bucks. Many members currently have a targeted 8% offer
Great Offers & The Math
These are sold by PayPal Digital Gifts. Here is the quick math for purchasing 5:
- Cost: $200
- eBay Bucks earned: $16
- Portal cashback earned 1%: $2
- 5X Points Earned: 1,000
These cards can be sold for 80% of face value or break even meaning you would keep the eBay Bucks, portal cashback and points!
These cards are also sold by PayPal Digital Gifts. Here is the quick math for purchasing 5:
- Cost: $425
- eBay Bucks earned: $34
- Portal cashback earned 1%: $4.25
- 5X Points Earned: 2,125
These cards can be sold digitally for 80% of face value. You pay $425 and receive $400 back from the sale. So, for the cost of $25 you receive $34 in eBay Bucks, $4.25 in portal cashback and 2,125 Ultimate Rewards points.
There are a couple of other decent deals today that can potentially be profitable or are just a good discount.
- Buy a $50 JcPenney Gift Card & get a bonus $10 code – Limit 5 (PayPal Digital Gifts)
- $50 Hotels.com Gift Card Gift Card For Only $40 – Limit 1 (National Gift Cards)
With eBay changing their eBay Bucks rules on October 1, now is the time to squeeze out the last bit of value from purchasing gift cards on the site. Today we do have a number of deals which are potentially profitable which is nice for a change. I personally bought the ones mentioned in this post.
Did you buy any gift cards today? Which deals are you looking at? Let us know in the comments!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.