It's Amazon Prime Day! Check out our curated Prime Day 2018 MASTER THREAD of Deals!
Emirates Sub-$400 Fares to Europe
Emirates is running a great deal on Companion Airfare on their New York JFK to Milan MXP route and Newark EWR to Athens ATH. They also have a decent discount for those people who prefer to fly alone.
Now when you fly together to Milan or Athens, you save even more. Visit beautiful landmarks, explore European culture and history with new discoveries around every corner. Fares start from $799, there’s never been a better time to go to Europe together. Book by February 1, 2018.
Here are the fares for two people flying roundtrip between the two cities:
|New York – JFK||Milan||Economy||$799|
|New York – JFK||Milan||Business||$4,999|
For single travelers the fares are as follows:
|Single traveller offer|
|New York – JFK||Milan||Economy||$449|
|New York – JFK||Milan||Business||$2,799|
- The quoted fares are the lowest fare to each destination from the lowest priced gateway. Sale fares are applicable to selected destinations throughout the Emirates network on Emirates operated flights only (no codeshares apply).
- Companion fares to Athens (ATH) and Milan (MXP) are applicable for two (2) passengers, traveling round trip together on the same itinerary in the same booking record (PNR) utilizing scheduled Emirates non-stop transatlantic services (EK209, EK210) from Newark (EWR) to Athens (ATH) and (EK205, EK206) from New York (JFK) to Milan (MXP).
- Savings shall only be applicable to roundtrip Economy Class and Business Class tickets purchased from January 29, 2018, 00:01 (EST) through February 1, 2018, 23:59 (EST).
Need to Know
- Advance purchase requirement: 7 days in advance
- Travel period:
- Economy Class travel period: February 5, 2018 through March 26, 2018, April 1, 2018 through May 9, 2018 and August 20, 2018 through November 20, 2018.
- Business Class travel period: February 8, 2018 through November 20, 2018.
- Minimum stay: 7 days
- Maximum stay: 6 months
You can find the full terms on the offer page.
While $400/$450 each for two people or $449/$469 for one isn’t the absolute cheapest fare you will ever seen for a Transatlantic flight, it still represents a great value when considering that Emirates is a top notch airline. If you have a trip planned to Europe, or more specifically Italy and Greece, this is definitely a deal that is worth considering if your travel dates line up.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.