Revamped American Express Business Gold Card Coming Soon
American Express recently revamped the personal Gold card. It has been a huge success so far with better earning rates and a 50K welcome offer. Now American Express is expected to do that same thing with the business version of the card. Doctor of Credit reports that the American Express Business Gold Card could be relaunched as soon as tomorrow.
American Express Business Gold Card
Here’s what we expect to change.
- 4X points on the two categories your business spends the most each billing cycle, from the following list (up to $150,000 in combined purchases each calendar year):
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines
- U.S. purchases for advertising in select media
- U.S. purchases at gas stations
- U.S. purchases for shipping
- U.S. computer hardware, software, and cloud computing purchases made directly from select providers
- 25% points back after you book a flight with pay with points
- $295 Annual Fee (not waived first year)
The revamped American Express Business Gold Card could be launched on November 8th, once the current welcome bonus of 75K (available by phone) expires. We could see more changes once the full details are released. I doubt American Express will offer a better welcome bonus than what’s currently available.