Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Expedia, Book Today to Save 14% on Hotels
Expedia has a new coupon today that can save you 14% on your next hotel stay booked through the site or the app. Let’s check the details.
Grab a few friends or escape with the whole family! Make summer memories happen with today’s coupon SUMMERTRIP14. Quantities limited, only while supplies last.
$1,000 maximum savings. Book by 11:59 p.m. PT, June 20, 2019; travel by September 30, 2019.
How to redeem:
- Copy the coupon code here and start to book your eligible travel.
- On the payment page above the credit card info, click on Enter a coupon or promotion code.
- Enter your code and click Apply. Your discount will be applied on eligible bookings while coupon supplies last.
- Qualifying Bookings: This discount applies only to stand-alone hotel bookings (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.expedia.com or through the Expedia Mobile App or the Expedia Tablet App that are pre-paid at the time of booking (subject to the restrictions set out in the terms and conditions below).
- Coupon Code Value: 14% off ($1,000 maximum savings).
- Redemption Period: 12:00 a.m. PT to 11:59 p.m. PT, June 20, 2019, while supplies last.
- Travel Period: The travel dates must be between June 20, 2019 and September 30, 2019 (inclusive).
- See list of exclusions here.
These Expedia coupons always have a list of exclusions that includes most major chains. But there’s lots of hotels lets that are eligible for the code. You can also try going through a shopping portal for more savings. Must book today, but you can stay through the end of September.
Find anything worth booking? Let us know.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.