Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Expedia Fare Sale, $100 Discount on Select Flights
Update: All coupons have been redeemed. There are some $50 off ones left (scroll down for the code).
Expedia has a promotion that could net you a discount of $100 on select flights. The sale applies to non-refundable tickets only and there’s a limited amount of coupons available. Take a look at the details, and check for flights right away as the sale just kicked off.
Expedia is offering limited-quantity coupons for $100 off select flights and 50% off select hotels when using the app. Plus if you book on the app you earn 2x Expedia Rewards points.
Expedia Promotion (affiliate link)
- This coupon code discount applies only to stand-alone, round-trip flight only bookings (not a flight booking in combination with any other product or offering such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made through the US Expedia Mobile App or the Expedia Tablet App that are pre-paid at the time of booking
- Minimum spending of $200 (minimum spend is the price of the flight travel reservation including any taxes, and excluding additional fees or additional such as baggage, class of service, etc.). This spend must take place in one transaction.
- Must book between 9:00am PDT to 11:59pm PDT, August 12, 2019
- The travel dates must be between August 12, 2019 and October 31, 2019 (inclusive).
- The coupon code cannot be redeemed against flights that are refundable or one-way.
A decent discount if you find any cheap flights, or hotels that qualify for the discount. Make sure to use the app for booking your travel.
Let us know if you book anything.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.