Expedia, Save $75 on Hotel Booking with MasterCard Promo
Expedia has a promotion that can net you you some decent savings on hotel bookings. You need to use a Mastercard credit card as your form of payment. Let’s check the details.
Add a Mastercard to your Expedia account and use promo code MASTERCARD75 when you check out to save $75 when you spend $300 or more on a hotel. This coupon code discount applies only to stand-alone hotel bookings.
Must use coupon by 11:59pm PT, September 28, 2018 and travel dates must be between September 4, 2018 and May 31, 2019 (inclusive). There’s a limited number of uses.
- Many hotels are excluded. Check promo page for list of exclusions.
- The coupon code may only be used in relation to the first room booked on an eligible single booking. This means that where the eligible booking includes more than one room, the coupon code will only be applied against the first room in the booking.
- Provided that you spend a minimum of $300 (the price of the booking excluding any taxes, fees or additional costs) in one booking using your valid Mastercard® card, the coupon code entitles you to $75 off the price of the relevant purchase price for the reservation before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs.
- The coupon code cannot be redeemed against taxes, supplier fees, cancellation or change fees/penalties, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- 7. The coupon code may not be used or combined with other coupons, promotions or special offers.
- 8. The coupon code cannot be used for any booking previously made. It will be deemed fully redeemed once a qualifying booking has been made.
This coupon could net you discounts of up to 25%. You just need to use a Mastercard as your form of payment. Also go through a shopping portal such as SimplyBestCoupons to save another 6%.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.