Join over 6,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Expiring Amex Offers September 2017
Normally a lot of Amex Offers expire around the end of the month, however with Labor Day being a big shopping holiday, there are a lot of offers that expire today or this week. Since some of them are very very good, I thought it was worth highlighting some of the offers which will be expiring soon.
Overstock Amex Offer – Expires 9/4/17
The Offer: Spend $150 or more, get $30 back
Best Use: Shopping on Overstock or purchasing gift cards at 20% off. These should be profitable to sell in some circumstances.
Nike Gift Card Amex Offer – Expires 9/4/17
The Offer: Spend $50 or more, get $10 back
Best Use: 20% off Nike gift cards. These should be profitable for resale despite the fact that the market is somewhat saturated right now.
Other Expiring Offers
- Five Guys – Spend $20 or more, get $5 back
- Boston Market – Spend $25 or more, get $5 back
- Reebok – Spend $75, get $15 back
- Aveda.com – Spend $75 or more, get $15 back
- California Pizza Kitchen – Spend $40 or more, get $10 back
- La Quinta Hotels – Spend $100 or more, get $20 back
- Levi’s – Spend $125 or more, get $25 back
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.