Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
A Conference & An Interview
A couple of months ago I had the pleasure of speaking at the very first Family Travel For Real Life Conference (recap) in Washington DC. My talk was about long term family travel. At that time I met Jason Steele who is a father, credit card expert and freelance writer whose work can be seen on many big miles/points websites.
Earlier this week he interviewed me for an article about long term family travel. Today the interview was posted on The Points Guy website. I think it makes an interesting read and I always love sharing my passion for this subject.
Family Travel For Real Life 2
If you are interested in learning more about family travel and the miles/points game, I highly suggest considering a trip to Charlotte in March for Family Travel For Real Life 2! I will be speaking along with a collection of amazing bloggers. Even if I weren’t speaking, I would still be going! The first conference was that good.
Here is a list of the confirmed speakers:
- Phil from Miles Abound on Current Events and Sweet Spots in Miles and Points
- Kenny from Miles4More on National Parks and Destination Ideas Off the Beaten Path for Families (and how to get to them with awards)
- Bonnie from Frugal Travel Lawyer on the New Frontier (Airlines): Southwest, Jetblue, and the rest of the game changers
- Shawn from Miles to Memories on Immersive travel: family adventures, educational experiences, and ways to give back
- Leslie from Trips with Tykes on Disney: Mastering the International Houses of Mickey
- Jason Steele: Infant Award Tickets & more.
I do know of at least one other speaker who is scheduled, however I will let the Deal Mommy Dia, who officially organizes the event, announce any schedule updates.
More Information & Tickets
Family Travel for Real Life 2 is going to be held in Charlotte at the Hyatt House on March 7th. You can purchase tickets and find out all of the information about the event here. Early bird tickets are only $59 and that includes a delicious lunch! Hope to see you there!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.