Earn a $100 Amazon Gift Card with new Fidelity Accounts
Fidelity is offering a $100 Amazon gift card when you open a spending and investing account. Requirements are easy. This offer was available two days ago but it was gone within 24 hours. Now Doctor of Credit reports that the offer is available again. If you missed it the first time, now you have another chance.
Open a spending account + investing account and you’ll get a $100 Amazon.com gift card when you deposit $200
How to get your gift card:
- Sign up for a spending account + investing account here.
- Deposit $200 to unlock your $100 Amazon.com gift card.
- Your Amazon.com gift card will arrive via email within a week.
- This offer is valid for new or existing Fidelity customers.
- In order to receive the Amazon.com gift card, you must open and fund a new eligible Fidelity brokerage account and Fidelity Cash Management Account on or after 10/16/2018.
- Fidelity customers who currently have an existing brokerage or cash management account are not eligible for this offer.
- New accounts must be funded within 60 days (“the qualification period”).
- Deposits of $200 or more will receive a $100 Amazon.com gift card.
- Offer is nontransferable, limited to one per individual per rolling 12 months, and may not be combined with other offers.
- Account holders must maintain the minimum qualifying account balance (minus any losses related to trading or market volatility, or margin debit balances) at Fidelity for at least nine months from the date on which the final qualifying deposit is made, or Fidelity may charge the account the cost of the gift card.
An easy way to get a $100 Amazon gift card. Both required accounts do not have any monthly fees. If you’re actually looking to make trades, then it will cost you $4.95 each. But they’re not required in order to receive this bonus. You must keep accounts open for nine months.