Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Flying Blue Promo Awards, 26K Round Trip to Europe in Business
Flying Blue has published their new promo awards for this month which are discounted award tickets that save you up to 50%. This time around you can net some really cheap Business class tickets from Seattle to Europe.
Flying Blue Promo Awards this month have the following offers:
- 50% off KLM business class Europe to/from Seattle
- 50% off KLM business class Europe to/from Vancouver
- 25% off KLM business class Europe to/from Washington DC
See promotion page.
One of the best deals available is from Seattle to Prague, but there could be some other European destinations as well. You can travel round trip in Business class for only 26,500 miles. Yup, 13,250 each way in Business. There’s some availability, but you probably should take a look and grab them right away. Even with $563 total in taxes and fees, it’s still a good deal.
- Must book by October 30, 2018, for travel between November 30, 2018 and January 30, 2019.
- Reservations must be made exclusively on www.airfrance.com or www.klm.com(except for bookings for children, infants and minors, who are not authorized to book an award on the website).
- These promotional Promo Awards may not be modified, cancelled or refunded.
- Promo Awards are available for one-way tickets and round trips.
- Promo Awards are subject to availability
The best deals this week are for Business class awards from Seattle and Vancouver to Europe and vice-versa. 26,500 round trip for Business is a sweet deal. Let us know if you see any other routes that have good discounts.
HT: Frequent Miler
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.