Get Up To 30% Off Your Next Four Seasons Stay With Latest Amex Offer
If you’re planning to stay at a Four Seasons in the near future, you’re in luck. You can save as much as 20%-30% on your stay thanks to a new Amex Offer. Let’s check the details.
Get 15,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by (or $150 statement credit) using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $750+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts from 7/10/18 to 10/10/2018.
- Offer valid only at Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts in the US.
- Reservations must be made online at US website fourseasons.com or in-person.
- Excludes Four Seasons Gift Cards purchased online.
- Not valid for Four Seasons eGift Card purchases.
- Excludes any service or amenity not charged to a room, third party bookings, Four Seasons Private Jet, The Four Seasons Beds, Four Seasons Magazine subscriptions and other amenities.
- All international hotels and websites are excluded.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
A great offer that can save you as much as 30% if you have the Membership Rewards version of the offer. Membership Rewards are valued at about 1.5 cents per point each. But even with the statement credit offer, you still get a 20% discount. The offer seems targeted but I saw it on a few cards.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.