Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Get Up To 30% Off Your Next Four Seasons Stay With Latest Amex Offer
If you’re planning to stay at a Four Seasons in the near future, you’re in luck. You can save as much as 20%-30% on your stay thanks to a new Amex Offer. Let’s check the details.
Get 15,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by (or $150 statement credit) using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $750+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts from 7/10/18 to 10/10/2018.
- Offer valid only at Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts in the US.
- Reservations must be made online at US website fourseasons.com or in-person.
- Excludes Four Seasons Gift Cards purchased online.
- Not valid for Four Seasons eGift Card purchases.
- Excludes any service or amenity not charged to a room, third party bookings, Four Seasons Private Jet, The Four Seasons Beds, Four Seasons Magazine subscriptions and other amenities.
- All international hotels and websites are excluded.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
A great offer that can save you as much as 30% if you have the Membership Rewards version of the offer. Membership Rewards are valued at about 1.5 cents per point each. But even with the statement credit offer, you still get a 20% discount. The offer seems targeted but I saw it on a few cards.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.