Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
A Quick Recap & Explanation
As you may have noticed, my posting frequency has dropped off this past week. Shortly before I flew home from Hong Kong, I contracted a mean cold/flu combination. By the time I arrived back in the U.S., I was very very sick. While it certainly has not been life threatening, the majority of my week has been spent in bed resting as per my doctor’s instructions.
Thankfully I am starting to feel better and am hoping to be back to 100% in the next couple of days. Here is a recap of some of the best/most relevant posts from the past couple of weeks!
Just a little food for thought.
- How Much Luxury is Too Much?
- The Curious Case of Delta Skymiles
- Ramblings of a Seasoned Traveler
- Short Haul Routes – Amtrak or Airplane?
- The TSA Opt-Out Experience
- Tales from the Train
- Inside One World Trade Center on Its 1st Day
Amex Offers has come on strong with a number of fantastic deals. Here are a few:
A few other deals from the past week.
- CVS Pre-Black Friday Deals (Including free M.S. & going on now!)
- 500 Free Starpoints
- Free $10 from Amazon & Citi
- Kroger Moneymaker with Fuel Rewards
- Up to $55 Free with Uber & My Uber Vegas Experience
- Chase Freedom Bonus Doubled
- Chase Debuts New Ultimate Rewards Website
- Discover 2015 Q1 Bonus Categories
- Savings Catcher Problems & Response from Amex
I should be returning to my normal posting frequency of 2-4 times per day this coming week. Pay close attention to the “Great Deals” section since I plan to post a number of great deals I find during this coming weekend there. Have a great Sunday night!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.