Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
1,000 Free United Miles
United MileagePlus and personal finance app Prosper Daily are teaming up to offer 1,000 free United miles. Signing up takes just a couple of minutes and is fairly easy.
Download the free Prosper Daily app and register an account to track your credit score & spending and earn 1,000 award miles.
- An Eligible Participant is a current United MileagePlus® program member who downloads and registers with the Prosper Daily app on or before June 30, 2016.
- Eligible participants will receive 1,000 MileagePlus® award miles.
- Award miles earned by an eligible participant will be posted 6-8 weeks after download and registration. (When the miles post, they should extend your expiration date as well.)
How To Register
- Follow this link.
- Enter the information required including last name, MileagePlus number and zip code.
- On the following screen enter in your mobile number so a download link can be sent via text message.
- Download the app through the link provided and sign up for an account. (Make sure to use the link to download the app since that will most likely be used to track your free miles.)
You may also want to add at least one bank/credit card account to Prosper just in case. With that said, I don’t see this mentioned as a requirement in the terms. I did add a single credit card to the app in order to see the functionality and test it out. So far it looks to be a decent tool.
Whether you plan to use Prosper Daily for the long term or just want to pickup some free miles, it probably doesn’t hurt to try this out. It took me about 2-3 minutes to complete the form and download the app, so I guess 1,000 miles are probably worth that amount of effort for some.
HT: Points Centric
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.