Earn 10X Chase Ultimate Rewards at Shop Rite with Freedom Card
Chase Pay is a bonus category for Chase Freedom cards next quarter. But if you use it at Shop Rite during the month of October, you can earn even more cashback.
Use Chase Pay® with your Chase Freedom® card at ShopRite® or ShopRite.com and earn up to 10% cash back1 from 10/1/18-10/31/18. Activate your Freedom bonus categories and use Chase Pay at ShopRite in-store or online to take full advantage of this offer.
Here’s how it works:
- Earn 5% on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in this quarter’s bonus categories including Chase Pay at ShopRite for the entire quarter.
- Earn 5% on up to $400 maximum in purchases when you check out using Chase Pay from 10/1/18-10/31/18.
- During the promotional period , earn an extra 5% cash back on up to $400 in purchases at ShopRite when you check out with your Chase Freedom card using Chase Pay.
- The bonus cash back earned is in addition to the 5% cash back you earn on quarterly bonus categories for a total of 10% cash back.
- If you do not activate your bonus categories, or you have already made $1,500 in combined purchases for bonus categories this quarter, or you reach $1,500 in combined purchases during this promotional period, you will only earn a total of 6% cash back on up to $400 maximum when you check out using Chase Pay during the offer period.
- Bonus cash back will post to your account within a week of the transaction posting, and will appear on your monthly credit card billing statement and be available for use within 1-2 billing cycles.
This promotion will give you an extra 5X at Shop Rite on top of the 5X that you will earn through the Q4 bonus categories. You just need to use your Freedom card with Chase pay. The bonus categories get you 5X on up to $1,500 spend, but the promotion only gives you an extra 5X on up to $400 spend in October only.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.