Get Extra Points at US Gas Stations with New Amex Offer
There’s a new Amex Offer that came out today that can get you extra Membership Rewards points for using your card at any gas station. Let’s check the details.
Get 500 additional Membership Rewards points by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $35+ at US Gas Stations by 12/31/2018. Limit of 1,500 Membership Rewards points.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Offer valid for purchases at gas station locations in the U.S. An “eligible purchase” means a purchase made with your enrolled Card at U.S. gas station locations by 12/31/2018.
- Offer excludes online purchases and marina fuel or any type of commercial fuel (e.g.- jet fuel) purchases.
- For purposes of this offer, “gas station” means a merchant that is in the primary business of selling gasoline to consumers.
- Gas stations may sell other convenience items, but its primary business must be selling gasoline to consumers.
- The following are NOT considered gas stations: superstores, supermarkets, and warehouse clubs that sell gasoline.
The offer gets you an extra 500 Membership Rewards points every time you use your card to make a purchase of $35+ at any gas station in the US. And it can be used up to three times. It should work on gas and other purchases at gas stations.
I saw the offer on my personal Amex Paltinum card. Let us know on what cards you have it.