Join over 6,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Get 10X at AT&T with this New Amex Offer
American Express has a new targeted offer that’s that can earn you 10X when you pay your AT&T bill. The offer is showing up on business cards.
Get 2,000 additional Membership Rewards points each time you use your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $200+. Repeat up to three times for a limit of 6,000 points.
- Offer valid for wireless bill pay for AT&T AutoPay and one-time payment only.
- Pay your wireless bill or other service charges online directly with AT&T at att.com/smallbusiness or through the AT&T app.
- Purchases for equipment or prepaid, U-verse, web hosting, or wireless services that do not appear on your AT&T wireless bill are excluded from this offer.
- Your payments must be in the amount of $200 or more in a single transaction and completed by 8/15/2017.
- Payments by phone, at retail locations or via third parties do not qualify.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per American Express Card online account and limit of 6,000 additional Membership Rewards points per Card.
Depending on which card you’re targeted, you will get either 10x MR points or 10% cashback. It’s a decent return if you’re an AT&T customer, but not as good as a similar offer we saw last year.
Even though it’s meant for business expenses, it should work on personal accounts as well. Offer states that you must pay directly with AT&T at att.com/smallbusiness or through the AT&T app, so I tested the latter with a $200 payment to my personal AT&T account and it triggered the Amex Offer.
There’s a better offer from Bank of America for AT&T, also targeted. This one could even be a moneymaker.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.