Gift Card Deals at Safeway, Meijer and Walgreen’s
There’s a few gift card deals going on right now. Meijer has a deal on Visa and Happy gift cards, Safeway and affiliated stores have a Mastercard deal and Walgreens a Vanilla Visa deal. Let’s check each one.
Here’s the offers available:
- Save $10 on your purchase of $150 or more in Visa Gift Cards. Expires 11/17/2018.
- Save $5 on your purchase of $50 or more in Happy gift cards. Expires 11/18/2018.
You can see coupons here. (HT: Frequent Miler)
Here’s the two coupons at Safeway and other affiliated stores that use the Just4U program:
- $15 off when you buy two $100 Mastercard gift cards. Expires 11/24/18.
- $10 off when you buy two $50 Mastercard gift cards. Expires 11/24/18.
Get a free $5 Walgreen’s gift card when you purchase any two Vanilla Visa gift cards, $25 Google Play gift cards, or Spa&Wellness gift cards. (HT: Doctor of Credit)
- Valid 11/18 – 11/24
- Balance Rewards card required
- Limit $750 load per card type, and up to daily purchasing limits per person
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.