HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
Raise & CardCash Super Bowl Gift Card Sale
Gift card resellers Raise and CardCash each have sales going on this Super Bowl weekend. In addition, you can save even more by maximizing credit card rewards.
Raise 3% Off Sale
Raise is offering an extra 3% off a number of merchants as part of their sale.
Get an extra 3% off select brands with the code KICKOFF
- Toys ‘R’ Us
- Dunking Donuts
- and more…
You can find the full list of discounted cards here.
Need to Know
- Offer expires 2/5/2017 11:59 PM CST.
- Maximize this deal by using the AT&T Access More card to earn 3X ThankYou points.
- Coupon code is limit one use per account.
CardCash 8% Off Restaurants
CardCash has a discount of 8% but on restaurants only.
Super Party Savings! Coupon code SUPERPARTYFOOD saves you an extra 8% on every restaurant in stock!
- Bonefish Grill
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- and many more…
Need to Know
- CardCash is once again coding as 5X if you pay with a Chase Ink Plus or Ink Cash card and pay through PayPal. It will not code as 5X if you pay directly.
- All CardCash promotions are valid until the expiration date written on the email.
- Most promotions are not yet available on the app.
- Maximum $3,000 per customer
You should be able to find at least some nice restaurant deals. I suggest searching GiftCardWiki to make sure the normal discount + this offer better than what you can get elsewhere. Sometimes it will be and sometimes it won’t. Also, popular brands tend to sell quickly, but in my experience Raise and CardCash generally have inventory loaded periodically during a sale so it pays to check back.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.