Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Great Targeted Offer: $75 off Alaska Airlines Flight After $250 Spend
This morning I received an email with this offer from Bank of America for my Alaska Airlines Credit Card. I’m not sure how targeted the offer is, so if you received it or a different offer, let me know in the comments. Also note, there is no activation required, if you received this offer you can get to work on spending.
Receive a $75 flight discount after you spend $250 or more in purchases with your Alaska Airlines Visa Signature credit card at qualifying department, electronics, toy, book and sporting goods stores from now through December 31, 2017. If you meet the spending requirements, you will receive a $75 flight discount code in your Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan online account.
- No activation required, just use your card.
- Superstores, discount stores and warehouse clubs are not included
- More Detailed List of qualifying merchants: Department Stores; Electronics Stores; Computers and Computer Peripheral Equipment and Software Stores; Hobby, Toy and Game Shops; Book Stores; Sporting Goods Stores, Sports Apparel and Riding Apparel Stores.
- The $75 flight discount code will expire one year from the date issued to your Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan online account.
- Discount not valid on partner airlines.
- Allow 12 weeks from the end of the promotion for the code to show up in your online account.
I will definitely be taking advantage of this offer! It’s is a no-brainer for anyone who may be able to use the $75 towards flights next year. The discount represents a 30% return on the $250 spend, (you normally only see returns like that with sign-up bonuses). Keep in mind, you have a whole year to use it before it expires. Also, these are great categories and they are varied enough that it should be easy to meet the $250 spending threshold, especially with the holidays around the corner.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.