Discounted BJ’s & Sam’s Club Membership at Groupon
Groupon has a new offer that could get you a discount of 55% on a new BJ’s membership. There’s also a discounted Sam’s Club membership still available.
Choose one of these membership options:
- $25 for a One-Year BJ’s Inner Circle Membership with BJ’s Easy Renewal ($55 value) plus $65 in Coupons
- $50 for a One-Year BJ’s Perks Rewards Membership with BJ’s Easy Renewal ($110 value) plus $65 in Coupons
Coupons include $10 off any purchase of $100 or more, $3 off a fresh meat purchase, $5 off an apparel item and more.
Buy Here (affiliate link)
- Promotional value expires December 6, 2018. Amount paid never expires.
- BJ’s coupons will be mailed to the address on file, may take approximately 2 weeks to process, and expire on January 6, 2019. Limit 1 per visit.
- Limit 1 per person, 2 as gifts. Limit 1 per visit.
- Not valid until 48 hours after purchase.
- Valid for new Members only.
- Valid in-Club only.
- Must be 18 or older.
- Membership begins on date redeemed.
- Not valid with other offers, discounts, or Groupon Promo Codes.
- Purchasers will be enrolled in BJ’s Easy Renewal Program upon first credit or debit card transaction in club. By enrolling in BJ’s Easy Renewal, you authorize BJ’s to charge the credit or debit card you select, an annual recurring charge in the amount of the, then standard, Membership fee for all active Memberships on your account, plus tax where applicable. Cancel or manage your BJ’s Easy Renewal anytime by logging on to your account on BJs.com or by calling Member Care at 844-268-8093.
A good offer if you’re looking for a BJ’s membership. You can save a bit more by going through a shopping portal as well. You can actually get a membership for $15 if you apply through a referral, but you have to pay $40 out of pocket, and you get a $25 gift card.
Groupon also has a discounted membership offer for Sam’s Club.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.