Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Gyft is one of my 7 easy and effective ways to earn 5X with my Chase Ink Plus and Cash cards. While I often purchase Amazon and other gift cards at them for face value, I do love when they have discount promotions. Today they are running a new deal that can be profitable! Let’s take a look.
Get $10 off a $50 Nike Gift Card. Use code NIKEFIT at checkout to save $10. Offer ends 1/18/17.
- Promotional offer is only valid until 11:59PM ET January 18, 2017.
- Promotional code NIKEFIT must be applied at checkout to receive the $10 discount.
- Offer is only valid on a $50 or more Nike Gift Card purchased through Gyft. Promo code can be redeemed 3 times per household/account while supplies last.
- This promotion cannot be combined with other promotions.
- Valid while supplies last.
- The Nike Gift Card is only redeemable at U.S. locations of Nike and the Nike U.S. website.
Make A Profit
There is a limit of 3 cards per account/household, although in the past my wife and I have been able to each person our own up to the limit. On the purchase of 3 gift cards you should earn 600 Ultimate Rewards points plus you should be able to sell the cards for about 84% of their value according to Gift Card Wiki. Just make sure the company you plan to sell to accepts e-Gift cards.
If you sell the cards for 84% then you’ll make a grand total of $6 profit along with the 600 points. Not the greatest deal in the world, but if you already have a Gyft account, it should take all of about 2 minutes or so. If you are new to Gyft, be prepared for some security hoops and fraud prevention issues. Once you are setup it shouldn’t happen on future orders. Happy shopping!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.