HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
Gyft Southwest Gift Card Offer
Gyft has a very good deal on Southwest gift cards today. Let’s take a look.
Buy a $100 Southwest Airlines Gift Card and get $15 off. Use promo code SW2016 at checkout.
- Promotion ends at 11:59pm ET on 12/11/16 or while supplies last.
- Promotion is limited. Promotion is valid while supplies last
- Discount will be applied at checkout when promotional code is successfully applied
- Promotion is only eligible for a $100 Southwest Gift Card
- Promo code is valid with all payment methods
- Cannot combine with other promotions
- Each household can redeem promo code up to 2 times
- Must have a Gyft account to purchase
You can find the full details and terms here.
Need to Know
- In my experience the limit of 2 is per account. For example my wife and I both have an account and we were each able to purchase two cards.
- Gyft has strict security in place on new accounts. I went through a ton of hassles about two years ago when signing up, but it has been smooth sailing since then. I purchase a lot of cards from them.
- If you pay via PayPal with a Chase Ink Plus/Cash card then you should earn 5X Ultimate Rewards points. (Hence why I buy a lot of cards from them.)
Depending on your bulk relationships you may be able to sell Southwest cards at 88%+ of face value. Sometimes I see these cards go for 90% of face value, but currently the best rate I found was 88.5%. Across four cards that would mean $14 profit and 1,700 Ultimate Rewards points for about 5 minutes of clicking. Not bad.
This is a good deal and I expect it to meet the maximum redemptions sooner rather than later. For Southwest flyers this will be a good way to save 20%ish if you factor in rewards and for those who like to sell gift cards, there are points and profit to be made. Ding.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.