Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
How Does A Free NYC-Puerto Rico Trip & Hamilton Tickets Sound?
JetBlue has an awesome sweepstakes going on, but there’s also a few caveats. JetBlue’s Hamilton in Puerto Rico Ticket Giveaway could get you seats on a JetBlue flight to San Juan and seats at a performance of Hamilton in Puerto Rico. You can enter daily until January 15th to win the tickets.
How it Works
Every day, you can enter for a chance to win:
- Two roundtrip flights from New York (JFK) to Puerto Rico (SJU)
- Two premium tickets to see Hamilton in Puerto Rico, as Lin-Manuel Miranda reprises his role as Alexander Hamilton
- One night stay in a hotel in San Juan
From January 10 – 15, the sweepstakes opens at 9:00 a.m. ET two days before each performance and closes at 8:59 a.m. ET the next day. A new winner will be announced every morning and will be flown from New York (JFK) to San Juan (SJU) the following day.
|Entry Period||Winner Drawing & Notification||Flight to San Juan & Performance|
|9:00 a.m. 1/10/19 – 8:59 a.m. 1/11/19||9:00 a.m. 1/11/19||1/12/19 – 7:30 p.m. show|
|9:00 a.m. 1/11/19 – 8:59 a.m. 1/12/19||9:00 a.m. 1/12/19||1/13/19 – 7:30 p.m. show|
|9:00 a.m. 1/12/19 – 8:59 a.m. 1/14/19||9:00 a.m. 1/14/19||1/15/19 – 7:30 p.m. show|
|9:00 a.m. 1/14/19 – 8:59 a.m. 1/15/19||9:00 a.m. 1/15/19||1/16/19 – 7:30 p.m. show|
|9:00 a.m. 1/15/19 – 8:59 a.m. 1/16/19||9:00 a.m. 1/16/19||1/17/19 – 7:30 p.m. show|
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Open 9:00 a.m. ET 1/10/19 – 8:59 a.m. ET 1/16/19 to legal residents of the contiguous 48 United States & DC, 18 or older.
- Void where prohibited.
- All prize flights depart the day of the performance at 5:40 a.m. ET from JFK airport – travel to & from JFK airport is the responsibility of winner.
It’s free to enter, but it’s not that easy to take advantage of the prize. You can only fly out of JFK, and you have to be ready to do so in a couple of days for a early morning flights. If that’s not an issue, then a free getaway should be awesome, if you get lucky.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.