Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
New Amex Offer: Save $40 at Hampton by Hilton & Hilton Garden Inn
American Express has a new offer that could save you $40 on your next Hampton by Hilton or Hilton Garden Inn stay. Let’s check the details.
Get 4,000 additional Membership Rewards points (or $40 statement credit) one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend $175+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with Hampton by Hilton & Hilton Garden Inn from 12/5/2018 to 1/31/2019.
- Reservations for Hampton by Hilton™ must be made online at hampton.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-800-445-8667.
- Reservations for Hilton Garden Inn® must be made online at hiltongardeninn.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-877-782-9444.
- Offer only valid at Hampton by Hilton™ and Hilton Garden Inn® in the US & US Territories.
- Excludes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts™, Canopy by Hilton™, Curio – A Collection by Hilton™, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Tapestry Collection by Hilton™, Embassy Suites by Hilton™, Tru by Hilton™, Homewood Suites by Hilton™, Home2 Suites by Hilton™ and Hilton Grand Vacations™.
- Offer does not apply to advance purchase rates, including Advance Purchase, Save Now & Pay and Non-refundable rates.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
Some decent savings if you’re planning to stay at these two Hilton brands. The spending can be done in one or more transaction. Add the offer now so you don’t forget, and hopefully you find it useful before it expires. Keep in mind that it’s valid for hotels in the US and territories only.
HT: Frequent Miler
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.