Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Hurry & Register for Club Carlson Promotion
Last week Club Carlson announced a new promotion called #HashtagHotelPromo. The first part of the promotion required people to register and follow @ClubCarlson on Twitter. For doing that the company gave members 1,000 points. (This is still alive. See below.)
The second part of the promotion starts in less than an hour. From 11am Eastern through 10:59pm Eastern, you can win a variety of prizes by retweeting tweets from the @Club Carlson account.
Here are the prizes taken from their contest rules page:
- 2 – Relaxing Vacation Prize Pack consisting of the following: one (1) Kindle Fire™ HDX 8.9, one (1) 2-Person Sandless Beach Mat, and (1) Trakdot™ Luggage Tracker.
- 2 – Adventure Seeker Prize Pack consisting of the following: one (1) GoPro® Hero4 and one (1) Self Seal Dry Bag.
- 2 – Business with Fun Prize Pack consisting of the following: one (1) Bose®QuietComfort® 25 headphones, one (1) Pacsafe®Slingsafe™ 300 GII backpack and one (1) Mudder® Travel WiFi data share & network adapter wireless router.
- 6 – 50,000 Club Carlson Gold Points
- 12 – 10,000 Club Carlson Gold Points
As is normal with contests like these, Club Carlson has listed the actual retail value of the prizes. In those valuations one thing interesting caught my eye.
They list the value of 50,000 points at $100 and 10,000 points at $20. That means that according to this contest, Club Carlson points are only worth $.002 or 1/5 of one cent. I wish they would sell them to me at that value!
This could be a fun contest to participate in. The registration page is still open, so it may be a good idea to at least register for your 1,000 free points even if you don’t plan on participating. Enjoy!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.