HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
Have You Been Missing Out on $25 With Your Hyatt Place/House Stays?
Hyatt has a special offer running until June 1st, with a dining credit of up to $25 per stay. The offer is valid at Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels only. Let’s look at the details.
Save on dining with a $20 credit or $25 credit for your next stay by June 1, 2018. Dine around-the-clock when you stay at Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels.
Discover participating Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels here, and book your stay through June 1, 2018, to enjoy this special offer.
- Offer valid for reservations made in advance between 03/01/2018 and 06/01/2018
- Stays must be completed between 03/01/2018 and 06/01/2018 at participating hotels.
- Must request offer code FBCRDT at time of booking to qualify for offer, which includes: $20/$25 F&B Credit per stay.
- Back-to-back stays within a 24-hour at a single Hyatt hotel are considered one stay.
- No credits may be used towards alcoholic beverages.
- A limited number of rooms are allocated to this offer; reservations subject to availability.
- Offer not valid with groups, conventions, other promotional offers, tour packages or special rate programs.
$20 or $25 dining credit will not make you book a Hyatt stay. But, this offer could make one of your meals a bit cheaper if you have any planned stays at any Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels before June 1, 2018.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.