Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Get 75,000 Miles with Hawaiian Airlines Bank of Hawaii Mastercard
There’s a new increased bonus on the Hawaiian Airlines Bank of Hawaii Mastercard. You need to spend a considerable amount to get the full 75,000 miles.
- Earn 50,000 miles after spending $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- Plus additional 25,000 miles after spending $6,000 total on purchases in the first 12 months.
The card has a $99 annual fee which is not waived the first year.
- Receive a one-time 50% OFF COMPANION DISCOUNT for roundtrip coach travel between Hawaii and North America
- Earn 2X miles on eligible purchases made directly from Hawaiian Airlines
- Earn 1X miles on all other purchases
- Enjoy a COMPLIMENTARY CHECKED BAG for the primary cardmember when you use your card to purchase tickets directly from Hawaiian Airlines
- Discounted award travel
- Get $100 companion discount each account anniversary upon payment of annual fee
- You’ll earn 5,000 bonus miles every anniversary year you make $10,000 or more in purchases
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
This is the best bonus we have seen for the Hawaiian Airlines Bank of Hawaii Mastercard. But its value will mainly depend on how you will use these Hawaiian miles. Keep in mind that you will need to pay the $99 annual fee on the card.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.