Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
$75 Daily Credit at Hilton Resorts in the Americas
Update: Please note these offers are only valid for recipients of the email invitation and is not transferable.
Hilton has a new promotion that can earn you a $75 daily credit on your next trip to Hilton Resort properties in the Americas. Let’s look at the details.
Book your next stay before January 31st, 2019 at one of our Resort properties in the Americas and receive a $75 daily credit on your next trip. Use your on-property credit for dining, shopping, relaxing and more. Book your next getaway today to take advantage of this exclusive Resort bonus.
- Offer is valid for stays at participating properties in the Hilton portfolio in the Americas and is subject to availability.
- Valid for stays between now and January 31, 2019.
- For each completed eligible night’s stay, a folio credit of up to US$75 or currency equivalent will be awarded. For properties selling in other currencies, the prevailing exchange rate equivalent of $75 in local currency (as determined by the property) will be applied to the folio in the value of credit earned.
- The total hotel credits that can be awarded are unlimited and based upon completed night stays.
- Must book at least three (3) days in advance of arrival.
This Hilton $75 resort credit is great offer for those who have upcoming stays. I received the offer by email but looks like it’s a public offer so everyone should be eligible. The offer extends though January of 2019 so there’s plenty of time to take advantage of it. Just keep in mind that it only applies to Resort properties in the Americas.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.