Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Hilton Honors Status Match Promotion
Hilton Honors is offering a status match, up to the highest Diamond tier. They will match your current equivalent tier status with Starwood Preferred Guest, Marriott Rewards, IHG Rewards Club, Hyatt Gold Passport, Choice Privileges, or other hotel loyalty program. You will get status match for 90 days and it will be extended to 2020 with stays.
- Free Status Match for 90 Days
- Status Match extended to March 2020 if within 90 days you complete
- 4 stays for Gold Tier
- 8 stays for Diamond tier
- Acceptable forms of status validation include a screenshot of your current account status or your current and active membership card.
- Acceptable forms of stay validation include a screenshot of your previous reservations or hotel receipt, redacting any personal information other than your name and membership number. We accept .jpg files only.
- Please do NOT send us any personal information (including your phone number, address, social security number, date of birth, user name, passwords, or credit card information). Hilton reserves the right to decline any application at any time for any reason.
- Hilton may require additional validation in its complete discretion.
- Complete Status Match request here
It’s pretty easy to get status match through this offer, but it is not as generous as previous offers since it requires stays at other loyalty programs. You can read the full list of benefits to each tier here.
You can also receive elite status at Hilton through a few credit cards:
- Hilton Honors (No-Fee) Card from American Express – Gold ($20K spend) or Diamond ($40K spend)
- Hilton Honors Ascend Card from American Express – Gold or Diamond ($40K spend)
- Hilton Honors Business Card from American Express – Gold
- Amex Platinum Card – Gold
- Amex Business Platinum Card – Gold
- Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express – Diamond
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.