HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
15,000 Bonus Points with Two-Night Stay
Hilton is sending out emails with a targeted offer that can earn you 15,000 bonus points with just one stay. There’s also another version of the offer with the same terms but only a 5,000 bonus. Let’s look at the details.
Members who register for the Hilton Honors 15 Promotion between now and January 10, 2019 and then complete a two-night qualifying stay within 90 days of registration will receive 15,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points.
Promotion Page for 15,000 point offer (targeted)
Promotion Page for 5,000 points offer (targeted)
- Please note this offer is only valid for recipients of the email invitation, is not transferable, and is one-time use only.
- Must complete a two-night qualifying stay within 90 days of registration
- A ’stay’ is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not a guest checks out and checks back in again.
- You must provide your Hilton Honors account number at the time of booking.
- Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for Bonus Points to appear in your account.
15,000 Hilton points could be worth about $60, so it is not a bonus that will sway many people to rush and book a Hilton stay. But if you have any planned stays coming up then it could be worth it. Just keep in mind that you need to complete a two-night qualifying stay within 90 days of registration, so it might be best to hold off on registering until you have concrete plans.
Were you targeted?
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.